Off Course their are Plenty of Ways of Living life, so as the moves,
As matter of fact, we have Famous Game on same concepts so popular, you might played it or at least want to play it, Fortnight
Today Question, About Rolling, let's see, what are other way's for same purpose of action to take place via help of Different Super heroes friends of our various Stores shown as Movie or Sports or Games, As gear of Enable us, some fantastic Real life Situation adventures,
Let's use our Searching skills here as My one old Friends has Expertise in such domain,
and as List could be Infinity long as Universe is Expanding we need a 5th Element effect here to have a stable Picture for Picture Analysis,
Another Friend has Expertise in such Domain of Skills,
so, now we need a funny system Too, Enable freedom, while Analysis, these pictures, so let's start a game of cards,
{ Fun give us Freedom, The Kinetics are Liberation, The Statics are Democracy!}
If not get name of the show, I cut your chase and tell you,
I am talking about Alice in Broad Land,
(Thing Pictures as Cards, I Pray, "Let the fun of Freedom, Always find your Life!")
So, What Card🃏🃏🃏🃏♠️♣️♥️, I Found🃏🃏🎲🎴♣️, After Shuffling,,,,,





Comments
Post a Comment